- Continuous Professional Education (CPE) for partner schools’ teachers
(As per HEC New Scheme of Studies (2013) & Road Map (2015) for B.Ed. (HONS) Admissions)
- After Graduation – 2 & 1/2 years = (14 + 2 1/2) first 6 month Zero /bridging semester, then 2 years B.Ed. (HONS) degree
- After Masters – 1 & 1/2 years = (16+ 1 1/2) 1.5 year B.Ed. (HONS) degree (qualify for Elementary, Secondary and Higher Secondary schools)
- After Inter 4 years (12 + 4) = 4 year B.Ed. (HONS) Elementary degree
- After an Associate Degree in Education (ADE) aspiring teachers can take admission in semester 5 of B.Ed. (HONS) Degree Programme and complete 4 semesters in 2 years.
- In-service B.Ed. (HONS) 2.5 and 1.5 Years degree program in Education for graduate and postgraduate teachers as an Alternate Pathway
- In-service teachers can also take on (weekend classes from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm; 3 courses per day.
Please note: Graduate students opting for alternate pathways to complete B.Ed. (HONS) degree will take an additional semester for 18 credits.The postgraduate students will take 3 semesters to earn the B.Ed. (HONS) degree
- An application processing fee of Rs 2,000 will be charged at the time of initial registration.
- If the students choose to exit after one level, they can join the next level after a gap of one semester without registering again as a student.
- If a student returns to join a course after a gap of two terms, they will need to register as new students after paying the application processing fee of Rs 2,000.
- No student will be admitted without taking the Placement Test.
- Levels will be assigned on the basis of Placement Test scores. The decision of the management will be final in this regard.
- A certificate will be issued on completing the requirements for each level.
- 80% attendance is required to sit for the final exam for certification purposes.
A minimum score of 60% is needed to become eligible for certification for any level/course.
|Semester Fee||PKR 40, 000|
|Examination Fee||PKR 10, 000 (per semester)|
|Course Fee||PKR 30, 000|
|Admission Fee||PKR 5, 000 (One time)|
|Student Activity Fees||PKR 10, 000 (Annually)|
|Security Deposit||PKR 5, 000 (Refundable)|
(One time only)
for the Semester
|Annual Examination Fee||Security Deposit
|Student activity fund|
|B.Ed (Hons) Elementary
(after Graduation )
|2.5 years||PKR 5,000||30,000/-||PKR 10,000||PKR 5,000||PKR 10,000 per year|
|B.Ed .(Hons) Secondary
(after Post Graduation )
|1.5 years||PKR 5,000||30,000/-||PKR 10,000||PKR 5,000||PKR 10,000 per year|
(after A levels, Intermediate )
|2 years||PKR 5,000||30,000/-||PKR 10,000||PKR 5,000||PKR 10,000 per year|
|B.Ed. (HONS) degree
after Associate Degree in Education (ADE)
|2 Years||PKR 5,000||30,000/-||PKR 10,000||PKR 5,000||PKR 10,000 per year|